Physician Assistant Job In Alabama
Cardiothoracic PA Needed in South AlabamaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Well established, cardiothoracic surgery practice in Southern Alabama seeks a physician assistant to join their existing team of 3 physicians and 2 PAs.
- Selected candidate will have 3+ years of experience to include first assisting in cardiothoracic and vascular procedures, vein harvesting, and pre- and post-op management of cardiac patients, including ICU, OR and floor coverage.
- City is recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids and a best place to retire
- Community offers a low cost of living, excellent educational facilities and traditional southern hospitality.
- Benefits include:
- Paid interview and relocation expenses
- Commencement bonus
- Competitive Salary with comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to health & dental insurance, vacation and matching retirement
- CME allowance
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Hospital employed position
- Practice at one facility
- Call is shared equally
- Office located on campus for easy access to hospital
- Cardiology, intensivist and interventional radiology support services 24/7
- One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama
- 420 licensed bed facility
- 2,800+ dedicated employees
- 320 active Medical Staff
- 16 member anesthesia group and 35 CRNAs provide 24/7 in-house coverage
- 22 OR suites
- 5 state-of-the-art cath labs and an electrophysiology lab
- Level 2 trauma center with EM residency trained physicians (60,000 annual visits)
- Located in South Alabama
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.