Medical Director Job In Rhode Island
Medical Director/CMO need in Rhode Island near MA BorderNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Medical Director needed for a FQHC with 6 locations and growing. Full range of medical, dental, and behavioral health services and employ state of the art approaches designed to provide the best care for patients and to best improve the health of the community. We are seeking a mission-driven Medical Director to lead our talented clinical team. The Medical Director is the lead clinician responsible for all aspects of medical patient care services and monitoring the performance of ancillary services such as dental, perinatal, and optometry. The Medical Director monitors clinical performance to ensure medical services and operations are in compliance with all applicable regulatory and licensing agencies.The Medical Director is responsible for implementing, reviewing and developing clinical protocols, performance objectives, productivity benchmarks, compliance measures, clinician workflow planning and clinician scheduling. Clinicians enjoy the ability to practice medicine in a federally qualified facility, and have paid administration time built into their schedules, providing work-life balance.
- Must be Board Certified in FM, IM, Ped, or OB/GYN
- Demonstrated record of success supervising providers and other clinical staff is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a culturally diverse team in collaborative settings required
- Strongly prefer minimum three years' experience in progressively responsible administrative or management-related positions within a primary health care environment, preferably in a community health center setting.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Creole a strong plus
- Full-time 40 hours per week, generally reflecting the hours of the health center, which are Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Competitive salary, medical & dental insurance, 100% employer paid life insurance, AD&D, long term disability, employer-funded flexible annuity program, 403(b) retirement plan, AFLAC supplemental benefits, generous paid time off program, continuing medical education reimbursement, professional membership annual dues reimbursement, professional license reimbursement, DEA license reimbursement, FTCA malpractice insurance.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.