Family Medicine Job In Arkansas
Outpatient Family Medicine needs in Northwest ArkansasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Hospital system has multiple family medicine needs in and near Bentonville, AR
- Work in small group setting.
- Flexible schedule. Candidate could work 4- 10 hour days if so desired.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Compensation up to $240K depending upon training and experience level.
- Very comprehensive benefits with relocation and potential student loan assistance.
The diverse friendly community offers excellent schools and a strong economy. It is the corporate home of Wal-Mart (along with 1400 supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods with easy access to a regional airport with 20 direct destinations including New York and Los Angeles.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.