Pediatric Hospitalist Job In West Virginia
Pediatric Hospitalist - West Virginia UniversityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
West Virginia University Department of Pediatrics and WVU Medicine Children's Hospital invites applicants for Pediatric Hospitalist positions located in several WV cities including Martinsburg, Beckley, Morgantown, and other locations within the WVU Medicine service area.
- WVU Medicine includes West Virginia University School of Medicine; four community hospitals; three critical access hospitals; and a children's hospital, all anchored by a 645-bed academic medical center
- We are recruiting hospitalists to provide medical coverage of newborn and pediatric patients.
- Academic appointments in the Department of Pediatrics at WVU - Morgantown
- Faculty rank and salary will be commensurate with credentials
- In collaboration with WVU Children's Hospital, which serves as the premiere site of pediatric care within West Virginia and the surrounding region, the Department of Pediatrics houses the largest group of primary care and specialty care physicians and surgeons dedicated to the care of children and adolescents in the state.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.