Vascular Surgery Job In Massachusetts
Vascular Surgeon needed in Southeastern MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a Fellowship-trained, Board-eligible/Board-certified vascular surgeon to join one of the busiest vascular surgery practices in southeastern Massachusetts and nearby Rhode Island.
Join a reputable and financially stable physician-owned multi-specialty group based in the south coast region with various medical and surgical specialists and its own free-standing Radiology Division (CT and MRI) and Laboratory. The Center for Vascular Diseases operates an IAC-accredited vascular lab, a Vein Center, and the state's first office-based endovascular suite. Their two hospitals offer state-of-the-art vascular care.
- Vascular Division consists of physicians and mid-level providers
- Busy outpatient office practice
- Abundant referrals for inpatient consultation and surgery at the two hospitals
- Extended referral base in the other nearby hospitals and communities
- Experienced in all types of open vascular procedures and in endovascular procedures
- Including thoracic and abdominal aneurysm repair, carotid and visceral stents, and lower extremity vascular interventions
- No trauma center responsibilities
- Competitive salary with a guaranteed base and abundant opportunity for additional productivity-based income
- Physicians are eligible for corporate bonuses after 1 year
- Eligible for partnership after 2-3 years with minimal buy-in
- Moving expenses, health insurance, vacation, CME and licensing expenses, and a 401K are included.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.