Otolaryngology Job In New York, New York
Rochester, NY ? ENT needed for Clinical PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Clinical practice that consists of a full spectrum of ENT.
- Academic appointment to the University of Rochester.
- Attractive guaranteed base salary for 3 years.
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Outstanding benefits include a generous yearly professional allowance and 22 days of vacation, plus opportunity to attend paid national meetings.
- Participation in the Clinical Compensation Plan after 3 years.
- Opportunity for teaching and research.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.