Endocrinology Job In North Carolina
North Carolina Piedmont Region Seeks Additional Endocrinology SpecialistsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidates will join two outpatient Endocrinologists and 2 mid level practitioners in busy multi-specialty group practice.
- Group of over 100 providers covers six counties of 70,000 patient draw area.
- Occasional phone consults with patient admits covered by Hospitalists at 400 bed hospital.
- Position will include attractive first year guaranteed salaary, second year includes production bonuses, 2 years to partnership.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, life, dental, profit sharing, 30 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; active North Carolina license or in process favored; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.