Hematology Oncology Job In Tennessee
Tennessee - Hem/onc Needed For Established Group PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Join 100+ physician, Multi-Specialty Group?
- Currently 3 Hem/Onc in the practice?.
- See an average of 15-20 patients a day.
- Competitive salary and productivity compensation
- Relocation, Signing Bonus, Student Loan Repayment?
- Comprehensive cancer treatment center, 42 infusion/chemotherapy bays, clinical trials/research, ?hospice, rehabilitation, tumor registry
- State-of-the-Art integrated Cancer Center?
- Commission on Cancer (CoC) accredited program
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.