Job In Florida
Accomplished Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon needed in North Central FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Florida based Regional Medical Center seeks an accomplished Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
- Their growing Cardiothoracic Surgery Program presently consists of one cardiothoracic surgeon, one general thoracic surgeon, a cardiothoracic physician assistant, and two cardiovascular perfusionists.
- They perform approximately 250 open heart cases and 160 thoracic cases per year including coronary revascularization, valve repair and replacements.
- Hospital is in the process of building several advanced cardiothoracic surgical programs, including TAVR, minimally invasive and robotic thoracic surgery.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience and comfort level with complex aortic disease, aortic valve repair and replacement to include complex open and endovascular aortic procedures
- Cardiothoracic surgery, with particular focus on catheter and minimally invasive treatment of heart valve disease, heart failure, and ventricular assist devices as a bridge to transplant or destination therapy
- Marfan syndrome
- Minimally invasive lung surgery
- Knowledge and experience with advanced technologies to reduce the invasiveness of thoracic and cardiovascular procedures
- TAVR experience is preferred
- Located in North Central Florida
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.