Endocrinology Job In Pennsylvania
Eastern Pennsylvania seeks EndocrinologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
East Central Pennsylvaniamulti-specialty group seeking second full time outpatient 100% Endocrinologist.
- Walk into busy practice consisting of eleven physicians and two midlevel practitioners for built in patient referrals.
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:30-5pm, will see 20-25 patients daily, occasional phone consults only.
- Voluntary teaching component at new medical school optional.
- Employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, 401K pension with 3% match, 3 weeks vacation/CME with $2K expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.