Endocrinology Job In Florida
Tallahassee, Florida seeks Employed EndocrinologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join two 100% Endocrinology specialists and one mid-level practitioner in busy hospital employed practice.
- Must include both outpatient and inpatient consults; call 1:6 with local specialists.
- Diabetes Center in separate clinic with CDE on staff.
- Endocrine department will be moving into newly remodeled building Summer of 2016.
- Abundant patient referrals from draw area covering 17 counties in both northern Florida and Southern Georgia.
- Employed position will include competitive base salary (MGMA medium), production bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads and candidates with up to ten years of experience welcome to apply.
- Must have active Florida state license or in process.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.