Endocrinology Job In California
South Central California seeks Clinical/Academic EndocrinologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
South Central California hospital is seeking two additional full time 100% Endocrinologists to split time as clinician with teaching component.
- Will join existing Endocrinologist, and be required to assist with teaching UCLA residents/medical students who rotate up to county owned hospital.
- New Diabetes Program with Dietitian and Nurse Practitioner on staff.
- Employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Hospital employed comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension with up to $17.5K match, disability, 5 weeks vacation/CME with $2500 expenses, sick days, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, must have active California state license, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.