Endocrinology Job In Maryland
Baltimore, Maryland, Suburban Group Seeks Endocrinology ReplacementNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will replace retiring outpatient Endocrinologist in busy multi-specialty group of 70 providers.
- Will join one other Endocrinologist and three Certified Diabetic Educators; 50 primary care providers for abundant patient referral base.
- Will be rotating between two clinical locations 15 minutes apart.
- Position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, profit sharing, PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC; must have active Maryland license; experienced candidates preferred as need is immediate.
- Practice is located in northern suburb of Baltimore with easy access to a myriad of educational, cultural, and recreational amenities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.