Internal Medicine Job In Florida
Jacksonville, Florida, group Seeks Additional Internal Medicine ProvidersNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidates will take over existing practice in second largest primary care group in Northern Florida.
- Group of over 50 providers has seven clinical locations; will practice out of only one clinic; have own Medical Assistant.
- Call coverage required once every 10 weeks, with extenders taking first call.
- Enjoy freedom and autonomy of a private practice with resources and support of an integrated delivery network.
- Position will include attractive six month guaranteed salary, then income based 100% on production, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, 401K plan, life, dental, vision, ancillary bonuses, CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; active Florida license or in process favored; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.