Otolaryngology Job In Nashville, Tennessee
GENERAL ENT NEEDED IN NASHVILLE, TNNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tammy Lindsay: Sign in to view
GENERAL ENT NEEDED IN BUSY NASHVILLE, TN PRACTICE
• We are seeking an ambitious ENT physician who desires a very busy group practice opportunity in beautiful Nashville, Tennessee
• Will join one other B/C ENT on campus; focus on general ENT service line
• Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible (on track with boards for specialty)
• Expand practice into high growth service area
• Very supportive referral base of primary care physicians on campus and in the medical community
• Share call with physicians/group in neighboring area (e.g., 1:4)
• Excellent comprehensive financial package will include first year Income Guarantee including Overhead, Malpractice Coverage, Start-up and Marketing Expenses, Enrollment Services, Sign-on Bonus, Relocation.
• Over-the-top earnings potential
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is a premier regional medical center with 366 licensed-beds on two campuses, a Top 100-rated medical/surgery center and a behavioral health facility, both located just north of downtown Nashville. We serve patients from throughout northern middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky. Visit http://tristarskyline.com
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes.
Recipient of 2009 Thomson Reuters ""100 Top Hospital's "" National Benchmark Award - HCA's Skyline Medical Center, part of the TriStar Family of hospitals, is recognized as the premier regional medical center serving patients from northern middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky. Our number one priority is to provide our patients with the highest quality and most technologically advanced care in neuroscience, cardiovascular surgery, rehabilitation, orthopaedics and behavioral health. Now in it’s 7th year as a Primary Stroke Center, Skyline Medical Center was the first Hospital in Tennessee to earn this distinction from the Joint Commission. Skyline was recently recognized as a 2009-2010 Data Advantage Best in Value hospital for its leadership in quality, efficiency, affordability and patient satisfaction.