Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Critical Care Opportunity in Las Vegas!Next Steps... Apply Now
Critical Care Physician Job in Las Vegas, Nevada!
The Intensivist Group is part of Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
We are excited to announce a new partnership with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals in Las Vegas, Nevada. This position serves two high acuity community hospitals caring for medical, surgical, neuro and cardiothoracic ICU patients.
- Established seven physician team with advanced practitioners
- Busy, sophisticated, highly complex, high acuity combined medical surgical ICU caring for cardiovascular surgery and neurosurgery cases in addition to general surgery and medical ICU patients.
- Stanford Satellite Neuro-Surgery Group. Committed partnership established in 2012, the affiliation between the two organizations represents the first time Stanford Hospital ventured out of California for a clinical collaboration. The partnership marks the high level of quality and community trust of Dignity Health, St. Rose Dominican with world-renowned expertise of Stanford Hospital treatment of neurological disorders.
- Partnership with Stanford Clinic’s cardiovascular and thoracic surgery program, advancing the science of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery through the use of new types of hybrid cardiac/cardiovascular surgery procedures, decreasing the rate of post-surgical complications while increasing patient survival rates.
- 436 average combined heart surgeries over the past 3 years.
- Experienced on-site leadership and program operational program support
- Efficiently run hospital with professional, supportive and experienced nursing team
- Schedule model – 12-hour day, in-house coverage; dedicated night call coverage.
- Separate physician and APP coverage provided to three area, high acuity LTAC’s, providing continuity of care to patients post ICU discharge
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine or Pulmonary-Critical Care Medicine. Accepting Anesthesia ,Surgical and Neuro trained Critical Care physicians
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
- Competitive shift based compensation
- Generous commencement and retention bonus
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including additional annual CME allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership
- Professional liability coverage including full tail coverage
Our critical care physicians share ideas with like-minded peers and are truly advancing the practice of critical care medicine. We are a team of dedicated healers, inspired leaders, and the next generation of critical care innovators.
Beyond the lights of the Strip and its world class restaurants and entertainment, Las Vegas and the surrounding communities of Henderson and Summerlin are a different world. Beneath the veneer of a vacation destination are solid, family oriented ethnically diverse communities with excellent schools, recreation, and resources for children, families, and retirees. The Las Vegas valley has great weather with 295 days of sunshine per year allowing year round outdoor activities, including world class golf and access to over 300 miles of dedicated biking and walking trails. Henderson city parks are ranked 19th in the United States by CNN and The Trust for Public Land. Mount Charleston at nearly 12,000 feet offers skiing and snow-boarding less than an hour drive from downtown. Lake Mead, created by the Hoover Dam, offers year round big lake boating. McCarren International Airport is the 9th busiest airport in the United States and offers direct flights to Asia, South America, and Europe. The lifestyle benefits of living in Las Vegas are compounded by affordable housing and no state income tax. There is a reason that Las Vegas is one of the fastest growing cities in America.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.