Emergency Medicine Job In Tucson, Arizona
Critical Care & Emergency Medicine – Hybrid RoleNext Steps... Apply Now
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine – Practice Both Specialties!
This is an exciting opportunity to join Sound Physicians, practicing both emergency medicine and critical care medicine in beautiful Arizona.
Sound Physicians is seeking a board certified Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine physician for our Emergency and Critical Care Medicine programs. Divide your time practicing both specialties in one full-time position, with the freedom to focus more heavily in either discipline.
- 478-bed community hospital
- Honored by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for the quality of stroke care
- Full range of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services
- Sound Physicians Hospitalist program providing continuity of patient care
- 50-bed ED
- 62 hours of physician coverage 7 days a week
- 9-hour shifts
Critical Care Medicine
- 32-bed medical, surgical and 12-bed neuro-ICU
- 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- 12-hour shifts
- Above-market compensation with generous benefits package for physician and family
- Generous commencement bonus and retention bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Annual CME allowance
- Path to Partnership track
- Professional liability coverage including full tail coverage
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.