Dermatology Job In Modesto, California
Northern California Dermatologist OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call C.V. Allen, M.D : Sign in to view
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking two BC/BE Dermatologists to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Modesto, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
• High physician satisfaction rating
• Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
• Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
• One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
• One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
• Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
Biopsies, Excisions of cells, light treatment, Accutane, Psoriasis with enbrel and humira (biologics) required. No hospital call required; after hours self-coverage. The group’s facilities are fully equipped with EPIC (EMR) and PACS radiology services. The work week is 4 ½ days.
• Early partnership with no “buy in”
• Competitive compensation
• Generous benefits package
• Relocation allowance
• Malpractice tail coverage
Modesto is located in the heart of the San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities. Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community.
Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.