Hospitalist Job In California
Hospitalist/Extensivist Days only and No Weekends with Top Earnings in California CPH# JOB-2400002Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work with other physicians, case managers, and NPs or PAs as a team to provide quality and continuity of care to their patients.
A Monday to Friday daytime schedule can be seeing patients at the hospital in the morning and the post-acute settings in the afternoon. Very reasonable patient base seeing only the organization's patients.
A stable and secure position with a top organization offering an excellent base salary, quarterly bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
Community central located in California an easy drive to Sacramento or to the Bay Area.
Leadership options possible in the future if desired.
For this or similar CompHealth opportunities contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Hospitalist and Extensivist opportunity to see patients in the hospital, post-acute SNFs
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with no evenings or weekends
- Very reasonable care seeing only the organization's patients
- Continuity of care seeing patients in the hospital and post-acute setting
- Work with other physicians, NPs, and case managers
- May supervise, mentor, and assist the NPs as needed
- Excellent base salary, quarterly bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Community service area of 500K population and an easy drive to Sacramento, San Jose, or San Francisco
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.