Nurse Practitioner Job In Tucson, Arizona
ORS NP or PA is Needed in Tucson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking to employee an ORS NP or PA.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Prefer 2+ years of Orthopedics experience
- First Assist experience preferred
- Currently candidate will take occasional office call and cover surgeon when out of town. Will also be on call the the surgeon when he is on call at the hospitals and surgery assist.
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Northwest Medical Center, located in Tucson, Ariz., is a 300-bed facility that offers a full-scope of inpatient and outpatient services, including Cardiology, Orthopedics, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Neurology, Pediatric and Adult Urgent Care and The Women's Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology, Oncology and Diagnostics. The medical center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).