Geriatric Medicine Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Primary Care Physician - Boulder CrossingNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mandie Clark: Sign in to view
DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Las Vegas.The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! You can also contact Keisha Taylor, C linician Recruiter, at (702) 932-8502 or
* Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week
* Avg Daily Patient Census: 16-18 patients/day
* No Call
* Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
* Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
* At least 1 year of experience in Primary Care
* BC or BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
* Fluent Spanish speaking ability
* Managed care experience
* Geriatric experience
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2V0YXlsb3IuNTg1NTQuODQxMUBoZWFsdGhjYXJlcGFydG5lcnMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
Southern Nevada's three largest cities, Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas, are located in Clark County. While within close proximity to one another, each city is fully independent. Nevada has no state personal income tax which can save you thousands of dollars.
1. Education. From high-tech public magnet schools to advanced medical skills training universities, Southern Nevada has a wide selection of educational options. In addition the public school system, residents have a variety of options to include Charter Schools, private and parochial schools, or even home schooling.
2. Real Estate. Las Vegas is a buyers’ market with the median sales price of a single-family homes at $220,000.00. Beautiful master plan communities, golf course and country club residences, to high-rise residential properties with concierge services. There is an option for every budget and liking.
3. Family. While Las Vegas is known for its glitzy and glamorous nightlife, residents can also enjoy traditional family fun activities. Recreation centers offer a wide array of classes and learning opportunities, ranging from kids' karate and ballet to cooking classes, yoga and Pilates. Green belts and park settings are scattered throughout valley neighborhoods, with many offering walking trails, bike paths, water features, rock-climbing walls and lakes and ponds ripe for fishing.
4. Culture. A city with an increasingly diverse and unique quality of life, Las Vegas continues to evolve with fresh new cultural offerings that appeal to a wide range of tastes and budgets.
5. Recreation. With over 60 Golf courses throughout the valley, desert buggy racing, kayaking, outdoor cycling groups, hiking, rock climbing, there are limitless outdoor activities as your reach.
6. Entertainment. Las Vegas is known across the globe for being a world-class destination. As a resident of Southern Nevada, you now have the opportunity to live, work and play in one of the most fabulous entertainment centers in the world! Ethnically diverse cuisines, celebrity chef restaurants, and fine dining off and on the strip. Limitless options for live concerts year round.
7. Weather. The Las Vegas valley is the ideal climate for plenty of outdoor activities ranging from golf and tennis to skiing, swimming, hiking and boating. While a dry heat dominates between June – August, Spring and Winter seasons are typically mild and pleasant.
At DaVita Medical Group, it’s so much more than a place where you can practice medicine.
We believe in creating a community that helps our teammates thrive both professionally and personally. We are on a mission to become the provider, partner and employer of choice.
As one of the nation’s leading independent medical groups, our vision is to build the Greatest Health Care Community the World has Ever Seen. For more than 25 years, we have done our best to deliver outstanding clinical care and exceptional patient experience to keep our communities healthy. Our organization includes the following locations: CA, CO, FL, NM, NV and WA. Learn why over 2,000 clinicians nationwide have already selected DaVita Medical Group as the right place to grow and develop their careers.
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of all the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you’re looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.