Hospitalist Job In East Orange, New Jersey
Hospitalist Opportunity 30 minutes from Manhattan!Next Steps... Apply Now
Hospitalist physician job location 30 minutes from New York City!
Located less than 30 minutes northeast of Manhattan, East Orange offers easy access to the New York City lifestyle and amenities. With daily direct train service to midtown Manhattan, it is a unique location for a physician to take advantage of an urban environment with an easy escape to suburban living. Affordable housing, transit access, historic green spaces, main commercial corridors, and a diverse cultural mecca make East Orange a perfect place to live and work.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 211 bed, community hospital
- Established 4 physician team
- Subspecialty support to include: Metabolic & Bariatric Services; Behavioral Health – Child, Adolescent, Adult; Family Health; Nephrology/Hemodialysis; Surgery; Anesthesiology
- Hospitalists run codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU - procedures not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and sustainable career
- GE Centricity EMR System
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.