Family Medicine Job In Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania System Hiring a Family Medicine Physician CPH# JOB-2400464Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, health benefits, 24 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Full-scope primary care, family or internal medicine
- 36 patient hours per week with 1:5 call
- 12-15 patients per day
- Employed position with generous compensation
- Education loan repayment
- Health benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- 24 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend
- Relocation assistance, sign-on, and a retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.