Gastroenterology Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
Gastroenterologist Need in Pennsylvania, 5 Weeks PTO CPH# JOB-2394598Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll need to be board certified or board eligible and have a PA license which CompHealth can help you obtain.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits, a Monday to Friday schedule, and 5 weeks of PTO.
You'll be working with one of the top hospitals in Northeast Pennsylvania, with access to one of the best waterfront state parks in the country. You'll enjoy all the amenities of city life while having the option of relaxing outside city noise or enjoying the innumerable activities the outdoors have to offer.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
To get started, please send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767
- Top-rated hospital
- Inherit an existing patient base and help lead group expansion
- H1B candidates are welcomed to apply.
- Within 10 miles of an international airport
- Competitive salary, yearly quality bonus, CME, Healthcare Benefits, and a wonderful work/life balance
- Family-oriented community with a low cost of living
- 5 weeks PTO
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.