Pediatric Gastroenterology Job In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Pediatric Gastroenterologist needed at Grand Strand Medical CenterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Kyer: Sign in to view
Grand Strand Medical Center is currently searching for a Pediatric Gastroenterologist to start new IP & OP service line. Our Pediatric Emergency Department experienced a 14% growth in 2016 with over 9,422 Pediatric ED Visits; and Pediatric admissions of 545. We have recently opened a Pediatric ED and an 8-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. This is a growing community with the largest Pediatric ED market share in the Myrtle Beach area.
• 8+ Pediatricians serve as referral base for ED and for inpatient care.
• Locums will be provided for back up
• Pediatric Hospitalist and Intensivist service staffed by board certified pediatric critical care physicians 24/7
• Dedicated Pediatric ED staffed by board certified and board eligible pediatric emergency medicine physicians
• Employed position with our HCA affiliated practice with competitive compensation and benefits offered
Located in Myrtle Beach, the heart of the ""Grand Strand”, the 60-mile stretch of coastline is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country. The community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.