Endocrinology Job In Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
Join our Endocrinology PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kelly Opahle: Sign in to view
Exceptional opportunity in an exceptional community conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago!
- Join another Endocrinology partner in a busy, well-established practice with proven demand for Endocrine services
- 100% Endocrinology practice; primarily OP which provides a wonderful work/life balance
- Fully equipped space with insulin pumps and osteoporosis therapy in clinic
- Diabetic educators and nutritionists on site
- Up to $180,000 in student loan forgiveness is offered
Just an hour’s drive north of Chicago and a half-hour south of Milwaukee are the twin communities of Kenosha and Racine. Their affordable housing and friendly neighborhoods have spurred growth as attractive bedroom communities. These lakefront communities have diversified their economic base so their well-balanced economy enjoys growth from companies of all sizes and from all sectors.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.