Nurse Practitioner Job In Palm Springs, California
Mental Health Patient Advocate for California nonprofit!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mission Recruiting: Sign in to view
Serve and advocate for a diverse patient population in the heart of the Coachella Valley. Work for a unique organization with group of professional providers dedicated to promoting the mental and physical well-being of their community through advocacy, prevention, and comprehensive care.
- Consistent Monday through Friday schedule with weekends off
- 90th percentile MGMA – Earn your worth
- Ambulatory only with reasonable patient load
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid CME
- Malpractice insurance coverage
Live and work in California’s desert gem, the Coachella Valley. The region is characterized by amazing mountain views, beautiful palm trees, and a famed warm climate enjoyed by sun seekers all over the world. The spectacular area is regarded as an oasis with its many lakes and hot springs. Enjoy a wealth of recreational activities from golfing at a local country club to camping in Joshua Tree National Park.
Job Reference: NP PSY - 123540