OB/GYN Job In Ponca City, Oklahoma
AllianceHealth Ponca City Seeks OB/GYN to Join Single-Specialty Practice - 90 Miles North of Oklahoma City!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
AllianceHealth Ponca City is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join a hospital-owned single-specialty group. This busy practice currently has 2 employed providers. The office is conveniently located in the medical building across the parking lot from the hospital.
- Potential call 1:3
- Hospital averages 500 births per year
- 12 Labor Rooms
- Level II NICU
- Residents and practicing physicians encouraged to apply!
Ponca City is a family-friendly community with a strong public school system and 3 faith-based K-8 schools. Local residents enjoy a community with low crime and a short commute to work or school. Excellent local recreation is available with lakes, golf courses and a new YMCA sports complex, as well as an array of shopping, movie theaters, museums, parks, galleries, and restaurants. Ponca City is 90 minutes north of Oklahoma City.
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Loan repayment
- Stipend options
- Medical education debt repayment
Not too small and not too large
Ponca City is an easy 90 minute drive to both Oklahoma City, Tulsa in Northeast Oklahoma, or Wichita, Kansas.
- Low crime, great roads and very little rush hour traffic
- Ponca City has a thriving economy driven by a very active and progressive business community and city leadership;
- Great shopping, movie theaters, golf courses, numerous lakes and parks, museums, galleries and restaurants
- Midwest lifestyle in a family focused community with a church on almost every corner
- Strong public school system
- Excellent private schools available
AllianceHealth Ponca City is your community healthcare provider; a 140-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 40 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.