Physician Assistant Job In Mooresville, North Carolina
NP or PA for primary care clinic. Mooresville, NCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center, Mooresville, NC, is seeking a NP or PA to join their primary care clinics.
- NP/PA will be replacing a NP who resigned, moving out of the area
- NP/PA will practice at two locations: Morrison Plantation & Lake Norman-Byers Creek, both in Mooresville
- the Lake Norman clinic offers extended hours so the NP/PA will need to be open to working some evening hours periodically
- NP or PA North Carolina state license required, or in process
- Prefer experience as NP or PA, but will consider new grad depending on past experience as RN and/or clinical rotations for both NP & PA.
Located around beautiful Lake Norman in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, Mooresville is perhaps best known as the home of many NASCAR racing teams, which earned the town the nickname "Race City USA." Excellent public and private schools, Davidson College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte are all within close proximity, as well as access to arts, entertainment and major league sports. With the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains and coastal Carolina communities within easy driving distance, Mooresville and the Greater Lake Norman area is ideally situated for all lifestyles.
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is a 123-bed, acute-care hospital offering comprehensive medical care and the most advanced technology available. Accredited by The Joint Commission, hospital services at this facility include 24/7 emergency services, women's and maternity services including neonatologists and special care nursery, ortho/neuro/spine center, bariatrics, ambulatory surgical center, outpatient imaging center, and a WellnessWorks occ-med program. Designated a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, Lake Norman Regional has been serving the area for more than 80 years.
This hospital is partially owned by physicians.