Emergency Medicine Job In Lutz, Florida
Emergency Medicine - EM PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to practice in a brand-new stand-alone ER in Lutz, FL located in North Tampa. The Free-Standing ER serves as an extension of Medical Center of Trinity and is newly opened. We are seeking full time and part time physicians. Candidates must be BC/BP EM via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) and hold ACLS certs.
Brand new ED, opened in February 2018
- Estimated 10,500 annual patient visits
- 12-bed ED
- 24 hours physician coverage
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.