Emergency Medicine Job In Temple Terrace, Florida
Emergency Medicine - EM PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to practice in a brand-new stand-alone ER coming soon to Temple Terrace, FL located in Northeastern Tampa. The Free-Standing ER will serve as an extension of Brandon Regional Hospital and slated to open January 19, 2018. We are seeking full-time and part-time physicians. Candidates must be BC/BP EM via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) and hold ACLS certs.
Brand new ED, opening in January 2018
- Estimated 17,500 annual patient visits
- 12-bed ED
- 24 hours physician coverage and 12 hours APP coverage
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.