Nurse Practitioner Job In Connecticut
Nurse Practitioner Needed in Waterbury, CTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking and individual to work in our School Based Health Centers. Can be a full or part time work schedule. Work a flexible work schedule with school hours or the facility can provide for a full 40 hour per week year round.
- 7:30am - 2:30pm in the school
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work for an outstanding outpatient medical practice
- Must have current APRN CT license
- Bi-Lingual skills in Spanish are a plus
- Located in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.