General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Alabama
Sports Fellow needed in Top Southern CityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a deep-rooted single-specialty group with three physicians seeking a BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery and practicing in Sports Medicine.Currentlythe practice has fellows in Spine and Trauma.
- Collection guarantee with hospital
- Pathway to partnership
- 8 a.m. - 11:30 then 1:30 - 4:30, Fridays close at noon
- Block scheduling - average of 20 patients per half day and up to 50 patients per full day
- Group call is 1:6, almost all phone call, ER admits at night and see patient next day
- 4 -5 exam rooms - coordinator conducts pre-certs sharing with other personnel
- Use Hospitalists
- EMR: Vitera Intergy Ancillaries: x-ray, injections, PT, & DME
- 35% Medicare, 35% Blue Cross, not much Medicaid (comes through ER), workers'compensation
- Experienced or new graduates welcome to apply - internationally trained accepted;however willing to sponsor a visa
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.