Physician Assistant Job In North Carolina
Convenient Care PA Position in Central North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A private not-for-profit health care system with multiple hospitals and primary care and convenient care clinics is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join their team.
- Excellent pay and full benefits package
- Four 9-hour shifts weekly. Provider will share in covering weekend shifts
- No call required
- Lab and X-ray services available on-site
- Clinic operates seven days a week, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, with five observed holidays annually
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience treating all ages
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.