Rheumatology Job In Mississippi
Coastal Mississippi Seeks Additional RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join two outpatient Rheumatogists in busy hospital employed multi-specialty group.
- Clinic offers in house infusion services, full lab, patient education services for injectable medications, radiology.
- Occasional phone consults with patient admits covered by Hospitalists at two hospitals.
- Position will include attractive base salary, wRVU based production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice including tail, health, pension plan, 29 days PTO/CME with $3500 expenses, relocation, licensure fees.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.