Job In Texas
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in West TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- BC/BE Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeon needed to practice at the largest regional medical center in west Texas
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment available
- Hospital is licensed for 522 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care.
- Attractive yearly salary ($687,735 the first year)
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training ($2K/month)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
- Hospital call will be shared with 2 other CVT Surgeons
- Full range adult cardiac, vascular and thoracic practice
- Two new hybrid ORs and dedicated CV ORs
- City is 120K in town with over 400K draw.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.