Urgent Care Job In Tennessee
Multiple locations in need of Urgent Care in NashvilleNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Opportunity is currently for single provider coverage with an experienced support staff
- Clinics are open daily 8-8, with lab, x-ray, and EKG, offering occupational medicine, DOT, wellness tests, screenings, suturing and more
- Patient volume averages 25-30 patients per day, using Practice Velocity EMR, specifically designed for urgent care clinics
- A full time employment schedule is 168 hours per month, including 2 weekend shifts per month
- Generous hourly rate, a bonus structure is in place, along with a robust benefits package to include sign on and relocation
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.