Family Medicine Job In Maryland
Site Medical Director Needed in Baltimore, MDNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
FQHC with 75 providers and 5 primary care offices seeks Medical Director for one of its offices.
- Work normal Mon thru Fri schedule. Directors typically work clinically 8 to 16 hours per week.
- Positions are strictly outpatient. A hospitalist program is utilized.
- Candidate must have prior leadership experience.
- Compensation in the $200K to $225K range with a very comprehensive benefit package.
- Loan repayment very likely. HPSA score for primary care is 20. Up to $50K per year.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.