Nurse Practitioner Job In Oregon
Endocrinology Np Or Pa Position In Southern OregonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A not-for-profit, comprehensive healthcare system that serves 600,000 residents in and around Southern Oregon and Northern California is seeking an Endocrinology Advanced Provider to join their team.
- Annual base salary of $120,000 per year
- Performance incentives up to $10,000 per years starting in year 2
- $10,000-$20,000 signing bonus depending on experience
- $10,000 relocation assistance
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- 4 Year service commitment
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Join an established team with 1 physician, 1 nurse, 2 MA's, and 2 PSR's
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.