General Surgery Job In Tennessee
General Surgery Opening near Nashville, TNNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- This is an employed opportunity
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
- Opening Due to Expected Population Growth
- On-campus Office Space
- Shared Call with other Physician in Practice
- Trained Support Staff Available
- Necessary Equipment is Available ? Including Robotics
- Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
- The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University.
- Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it?s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Best of all, Tennessee has no state income tax
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.