Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Job In North Dakota
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Opportunity In North DakotaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- North Dakota based Hospital has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon?
- Busy oral surgery practice encompassing general oral surgery procedures?
- OMFS trauma coverage in the Emergency Medicine Department?
- Practice can accommodate 2-3 OMFS physicians?
- Call rotation 1:4 when partnering with independent OMFS in community?
- Stipend for Trauma call coverage?
- Beautifully updated clinic space includes exam and procedure rooms, physician offices, tech and nursing support?
- Physicians do the majority of their procedures including those requiring sedation within the clinic setting?
- Physicians have one day a week in the operating suite for general anesthesia cases?
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits?
- Largest, rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation with locations in 126 communities in nine states.?
- Licensed Beds: over 660?
- Service population: 802,489?
- Largest Hospital in North Dakota?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.