General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Florida
Psychiatry-Addiction Practice Available in TallahasseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Services is assisting a Behavioral Health Center that has been part of the medical community for nearly 50 years. This is a 60 bed inpatient facility with psychiatric emergency services, two adult units and a child-adolescent unit and a consultation-liaison service. Their medical director reports directly to the chief medical officer of the hospital.
- Seeking a BC/BE Adult psychiatrist with sub specialization in addictions psychiatry or addictions medicine
- Staff consists of 10 psychiatrists who are collegial, competent and support one another
- Call system is VERY physician friendly with two physicians covering every week from 7 p.m. until 5 a.m.; after hours calls are directed to one of the two on-duty physicians
- Employment contract (with first year salary guarantee), competitive benefits and salary
- Office hours are from 7-4 or 8-5
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.