Pulmonary Disease Job In Carlsbad, New Mexico
Pulmonary Critical Care Opening in Carlsbad, NMNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Carlsbad is a family friendly community that offers a variety of activities including Carlsbad Caverns, a river walk, golf, and many more. Carlsbad Medical Center has been named as a top performer by the Joint Commission on several quality measures.
Seeking Experienced Pediatrician to Join Established Medical Group
- Outpatient practice w/ some anticipated hospital procedures
- Established hospitalist program
- Office space readily available on hospital campus
- Equipment is in place for procedures
- Surgical wing with 8 suites -OR time available
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Qualified with Certification in Process is Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
J1 and H1B-capped Sponsorship Available
- Carlsbad , located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley, is in the southeast corner of New Mexico, 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, Texas, 210 miles from Las Cruces, N.M., and 275 miles from Albuquerque, N.M.
- Population of Carlsbad 25,625/ county 51,658
- Carlsbad offers many activities: Fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, golfing and Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- With a low cost of living and great schools this beautiful community offers families a great affordable lifestyle
Carlsbad Medical Center is a full-service, 127-bed community-oriented hospital located in Carlsbad, N.M. The hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), provides services including Bone Densitometry (Osteoporosis) In-Patient Rehabilitation and Transitional Care Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiopulmonary Services, Laboratory, Diabetes Self-Management Center, Medical/Surgical/Pediatric Services, Diagnostic Imaging, OR/Surgical Services, Dietary Services, Outpatient Surgery, Education Department, Pharmacy, Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Institute, Women's Services and Hospitalists.