General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Psychiatry Hospitalist / Psychiatry Physician needed in Coastal Area of South CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
* Board Certified/Board Psychiatrist
* Practice is inpatient
* Call shared with medical director
* Excellent compensation with malpractice & health insurance
* Relocation Assistance
* 401k and CME allowance
* Negotiable incentives
* The Medical Center is one of two Level II trauma centers in South Carolina
* A Level II trauma program in SC certified by the American College of Surgeons and DHEC
* Trauma surgeons treated 3,400 patients in 2016, identified as those who suffer life-threatening injuries with potential for secondary complications such as shock, respiratory failure or death
* Three dedicated trauma rooms with helipad adjacent to the emergency department - five trauma surgeons, a trauma orthopedic surgeon, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians and onsite laboratory.
* Established practice currently consists of Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Trauma, General Surgery Trauma, Breast Surgery and General Surgery.
* Located in South Carolina near a 60-mile stretch of coastline that is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US.
* Recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country.
* Community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.