Internal Medicine Job In Orange Park, Florida
Outpatient Internal Medicine Faculty needed in JacksonvilleNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tanya Buchanan: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* BC Internal Medicine
* Didactic teaching on ambulatory topics
* Clinical supervision of residents in outpatient settings
* Provision of direct patient care in outpatient settings
* Serving as an advisor and role model for residents
* Learner remediation as required and directed by the program director
* Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities
* Participation in program clinical competency and program evaluation committees
* DEA License required
* Excellent compensation package
* Comprehensive insurance package
* Relocation Assistance and Sign on Bonus
* Paid Time Off
* 401k and CME allowance
* Top healthcare provider in northeast Florida.
* Full-service, acute-care hospital with 300+ inpatient beds
* Low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate
* Florida has No State Income Tax
* Growing population of young professionals; and trailing spouses are in luck because Forbes ranked Jacksonville in the "Top 10 Best U.S. Cities to Find a Job." Jacksonville was ranked in the top 10 of Mobility magazine's "Best Cities for Relocating Families."
* Top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities.
* Known for its outdoor recreation opportunities.
* 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River.
* A short drive away is the home of the PGA Tour and The Players Championship (TPC) which are played at TPC Sawgrass, home of the famous 17th-hole island green.
* Another short drive to Amelia Island; named among the top 10 North American islands by Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Awards.
* Elegant shopping and fine dining
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.