General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Jacksonville, Florida
Orthopedic Surgeon for Total Joint/ Orthopedic Surgery Physician needed in NE FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Orthopedic Surgeon required to join a growing practice. Orthopedic physician needs to be a fellowship trained adult reconstructive surgeon who specializes in hip and knee arthroplasty. Incoming physician will have full support of the hospital.
Job Quick Facts
* Group practice physicians performs the following procedures:
- Artificial disc implants
- Minimally invasive brain and spinal procedures
- Decompressions and fusions
- Percutaneous pedicle screw fixation
- Microscopic discectomies
- Shoulder, reverse shoulder, hip, (both anterior and posterior procedures), knee and partial knee replacements
- Hip and knee resurfacing
* Cutting edge surgical technology allows minimally invasive procedures to be performed
* State-of-the-art technology available include:
- MRI computer-assisted stereotactic navigation
- O-arm intraoperative CT with Stealth 3D navigation
- 3D operating microscope for superior accuracy
* Call Schedule 1:2
* Excellent compensation package
* Malpractice & health insurance
* Relocation Assistance and Sign on Bonus
* Paid Time Off
* 401k and CME allowance
* 400+ bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
* U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital and feature a certified Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, and a state-of-the-art Spine Clinic.
* Offers comprehensive treatment for patients with back, neck and spine conditions.
* A multidisciplinary approach that includes various non-operative treatments such as physical therapy, rehabilitation, pain management and psychological evaluations.
* Low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate
* Growing population of young professionals; and trailing spouses are in luck because Forbes ranked Jacksonville in the "Top 10 Best U.S. Cities to Find a Job." Jacksonville was ranked in the top 10 of Mobility magazine's "Best Cities for Relocating Families."
* Top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities.
* Known for its outdoor recreation opportunities.
* 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River.
* A short drive away is the home of the PGA Tour and The Players Championship (TPC) which are played at TPC Sawgrass, home of the famous 17th-hole island green.
* Another short drive to Amelia Island; named among the top 10 North American islands by Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Awards.
* Elegant shopping and fine dining
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.