Neurosurgery Job In Jacksonville, Florida
Neurosurgeon / Neurosurgery Physician needed in NE FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tanya Buchanan: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Ability to perform complex cranial and, endovascular procedures preferred
* Dedicated Physician Assistant
* Some trauma call required
* Dedicated neurosurgical operating rooms
* Call Schedule 1:3
* Procedures performed by group:
- MRI computer assisted stereotactic navigation that identifies the location of tumors with improved accuracy and better tissue preservation
- O-arm and stealth navigation
- 3-D operating microscope that pinpoints even the smallest points of interest during surgical procedures for superior accuracy.
- Artificial disc implants
- Our neurosurgery team specializes in minimally invasive brain and spinal procedures
- Decompressions and fusions
- Percutaneous pedicle screw fixation
- Microscopic diskectomies
* Treating conditions such as: painful and disabling diseases of the spine, brain tumors, intracranial hemorrhages, hydrocephalus, and peripheral nerve problems.
* Excellent compensation package with production bonus
* Malpractice & health insurance
* Relocation Assistance and Sign on Bonus
* Paid Time Off
* 401k and CME allowance
* Leader in the treatment of most spine and brain disorders.
* 400+ bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
* Services include Neuro-Oncology, Brain Tumor Support Group, clinical trials and more.
* U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital and feature a certified Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, and a state-of-the-art Spine Clinic.
* Offers comprehensive treatment for patients with back, neck and spine conditions.
* A multidisciplinary approach that includes various non-operative treatments such as physical therapy, rehabilitation, pain management and psychological evaluations.
* Low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate
* Growing population of young professionals; and trailing spouses are in luck because Forbes ranked Jacksonville in the "Top 10 Best U.S. Cities to Find a Job." Jacksonville was ranked in the top 10 of Mobility magazine's "Best Cities for Relocating Families."
* Top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities.
* Known for its outdoor recreation opportunities.
* 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River.
* A short drive away is the home of the PGA Tour and The Players Championship (TPC) which are played at TPC Sawgrass, home of the famous 17th-hole island green.
* Another short drive to Amelia Island; named among the top 10 North American islands by Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Awards.
* Elegant shopping and fine dining
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.