Family Medicine Job In Dublin, Georgia
Family Medicine / Family Practice Physician for a Private Practice needed South of Atlanta, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tanya Buchanan: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Family Practice Physician
* Partnership track after two years
* Practice group performs:
- Bone density tests
- Stress tests
* Practice call is 1:9; no facility ER required
* Excellent compensation package
* Comprehensive insurance package
* Paid Time Off
* 401k and CME allowance
* â€œPatient-Centered Medical Homeâ€ designated provider
* The practice offers the following services:
- Primary healthcare
- Family healthcare
- Women's healthcare
- Workers compensation care
- Urgent care services for patients 2 and up
* EMR and.
* Thirty six exam rooms
* In-house lab
* Procedure rooms
* Recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine as one of Georgia's top ten "Cities of Excellence".
* Honored on the state level as both a "Signature Community" and "Entrepreneur Friendly" community.
* Located in the heart of Georgia.
* Halfway between Atlanta and Savannah.
* Scenic landscape with lots of green space.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.