Emergency Medicine Job In Boardman, Ohio
Emergency Medicine Hospitalist PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
* Days only, 7a-7p- full or part time with LIP and second physician coverage
* No call
* Average patients/day: 35
* Nice patient mix
* Extremely competitive compensation and benefit package. Boardman is an upscale, affluent community in a growing demographic area that is ideal for beginning and/or raising a family. Some addition information is as follows:
* Are procedures required? Yes
* Is the ICU open or closed? Open
* How long does the credentialing process take? 2 to 3 months (based on paperwork turn-around)
* What is the case load per day? Average of 14 patients/day
* Average number of admissions- 3-4 / 24 hours 3 day- 1 night
* Will the hospitalists respond to codes? Yes - 1st responders
* Will you consider FP trained hospitalists? No. Must be IM trained and boarded.
* Will you be covering the malpractice? Yes
* Subspecialties available for consultations: Pulmonary/Critical care, neurology, urology, Gen Surgery, Vasc Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery
* Will not be required to back up Emergency Department
* Certification required: ACLS
* Limited procedures are required
* Documentation system: EPIC
* Day/Night differential? NO
* Will they go through an orientation process similar to our ER docs? YES
* Are there intensivist or subspecialty back up on staff? YES
* 1 hospitalist during the day
* There are 12 ICU beds
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.