Emergency Medicine Job In Youngstown, Ohio
Emergency Medicine Hospitalist PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
4M Emergency Systems is seeking Full-time and Part-time experienced emergency medicine physician assistants or nurse practitionersÂ to join our well-established stable group.
* Level I Trauma Center
* 46,000 ED Visits Annually
* 36 hours physician coverage
* Full Specialty back-up
* Excellent Clinical Mix
* Strong support from the attending Medical staff, administration and nursing staff Hospital Description
* Catholic community hospital
* 550 beds
* Services available include medical/surgical,Â intensive, intermediate, neonatalÂ intensive, pediatric & psychiatric inpatient care,Â as well as inpatient & outpatient surgery.
* Teaching program includes residencies for post-graduate training of more than 70 physicians inÂ general surgery, family medicine, internal medicineÂ and general dentistry.
Youngstown is located in the Northeastern part of Ohio, midway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. The city is known for its commitment to the arts with their established cultural and recreational facilities and its diversified economic base. Youngstown is home to one of the nation's most outstanding American Art Museums, The Butler Institute. With yearly festivals and jamborees, Youngstown is one of the best places to live, work, and play.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.